I'm an award-winning writer with more than a decade of professional experience across journalism, creative nonfiction, thought leadership, and ghostwriting (mostly for C-level executives and founders).
I've visited and reported from 40+ countries, first during my time as a travel writer and then as a foreign reporter focused on business and technology. I've also been a policy innovation columnist for New Statesman, a future of cities columnist for Inverse.com and managing editor for the future of work at Google.
I've published 250+ stories with leading UK and US media brands including The Guardian, Wired, The Washington Post, BBC Worklife and Bloomberg. I'm currently writing my first book, Global Natives. It will be published in print and online by Holloway in September 2021.
Below are a selection of my clippings.
• The Rise of Subscription Living (Curious x Medium)
• Digital Nomads: the Future of Work, or Colonialism 2.0? (The Long + Short by Nesta)
• Meet the Entrepreneurs Jetting Off on Remote Work Retreats (The Guardian)
• Pia Mancini: Rebooting Democracy for the Internet Era (The Guardian)
• The Knowledge Economy After Covid-19 (RSA Blog)
• The Future of Education: Will Universities Move Online? (The Guardian)
• In Morocco, Reviving the Storyteller (Bloomberg's CityLab)
Sign up for my weekly newsletter now:
Thank you for subscribing!
Have a great day!