I love telling stories. And sometimes they're best told on the stage, not the page.
I've been delivering keynotes, moderating panels, and devising tailored workshops since 2016. I do this for public events, festivals, and conferences, as well as in-house for corporate clients.
I speak about a breadth of future trends topics at the intersection of technology, business, policy, and human behaviour. My current focus areas are the future of work, cities, and borders, all from a global impact perspective.
I also have experience devising and running workshops on creative freelancing, living and working as a digital nomad, creating a sense of community for remote workers, and ensuring positive work cultures for cross-border distributed teams.
My speaking clients include the Battle of Ideas Festival, the University of Cambridge, Women of the World Festival, IPSE, the University of East Anglia, the Association of Accounting Technicians, Zoku Amsterdam, and Guardian Masterclasses amongst others.
Here are a selection of the topics I've spoken about over the past few years:
THE FUTURE OF WORK
- Digital Nomads and the Future of Work
- Living and Working as a Digital Nomad
- How to Build Work Culture for Distributed Teams
- Creating Community for Remote Workers
- The Gig Economy: The Changing Face of Work
- How to Prepare Your Business for the Millennial Generation
TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION
- 30 Years of the World Wide Web: Utopia or Dystopia?
- Balloon Debate: What’s the Greatest-Ever Innovation?
- Social Media Activism: Democracy in Action or Tyranny of the Mob?
- How Future Tech Is Revolutionising the Finance Industry
- Silicon Valley: From Heroes to Zeroes?
- Blockchain: What's All the Fuss About?
- How to Tell Great Stories About Science and Technology
CULTURE, SOCIETY & MEDIA
- Have We Lost the Art of Conversation?
- Moving On Up: Does Social Mobility Still Exist in the UK?
- Kickstart Your Freelance Journalism Career
- What Journalists Want: How to Work Better with Journalists
Listen to my interview with the Alphabet City podcast:
Watch my video feature from the 2017 AAT Conference:BOOK ME TO SPEAK
Book Me To Speak