I've spearheaded projects and strategies for organisations such as Amazon, Royal Bank of Canada, Foursquare, Regus, Randstad and the Singapore Government. I bring deep expertise and my own bold lens on the future of work, talent and human capital, work culture, global mobility, cities and the knowledge economy.
I love collaborating with ambitious leaders to help them navigate change and stand out from the crowd. My background as a foreign reporter, tech journalist, ghostwriter for senior executives, and project lead for Fortune 500 companies equips me with a global perspective and future-facing approach in all that I do.
In practice, I create and refine strategy, initiate cross-sector partnerships, craft big-picture narratives, and provide expert insight on urgent questions. I also build and manage distributed teams of freelancers, facilitating access to the remote talent companies need to get ahead.
Some of my past projects:
- Launched a knowledge and research department from scratch at a venture capital firm seeking to strengthen its thought leadership position.
- Initiated a small European city's first collaborative placemaking project, bringing together diverse stakeholders and winning multiple national awards.
- Created and implemented a successful strategy to attract US companies to base their R&D and manufacturing operations in an upcoming Asian city.
- Advised a venture capital-backed freelancing platform on how to win over top-tier knowledge workers and future-proof their pre-release software products.
- Delivered talks, workshops and presentations for policymakers and business leaders in cities across Europe and Asia.