Technology, business, policy and human behaviour are more connected today than ever before. For companies and governments, this presents difficult challenges – and game-changing opportunities.
My work as a consultant involves helping clients explore the unknown and innovate in their field. I've spent the past decade working across private and public sector organisations, helping ambitious leaders navigate change and stand out from the crowd. In practice, I create and refine strategy, initiate cross-sector partnerships, craft big-picture narratives, and provide insight on the most urgent questions of our time.
My earlier experiences as a foreign reporter, tech journalist, ghostwriter for senior executives, and project lead for Fortune 500 companies equip me with a global perspective and future-facing approach in all that I do. I bring deep expertise and my own bold lens on the future of work (especially when it comes to remote and distributed work), talent and human capital, work and internet culture, international mobility, cities and the knowledge economy.
I also build and manage distributed teams of top-tier freelancers, helping my clients access the global talent they need to stay efficient, flexible and competitive in a fast-changing world. If you'd like to chat about a project, send me an email.
- Launched a knowledge and research department from scratch at a venture capital firm seeking to strengthen its thought leadership position.
- Initiated a small European city's first collaborative placemaking project, bringing together diverse stakeholders and winning national multiple awards.
- Created and implemented a successful strategy to attract US companies to base their R&D and manufacturing operations in an upcoming Asian city.
- Advised a VC-backed freelancing platform on how to win over top-tier knowledge workers and future-proof their software products for the long haul.
- Delivered dozens of workshops, keynotes and presentations for policymakers and senior leaders in cities across Europe, Asia and North America.